viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I’m going to talk about my favorite TV serie “Criminal minds”.
According to Wikipedia, Criminal Minds, is an American police procedural created by Jeff Davis and with ten complete seasons on aired.

Criminal Minds differs from many procedural dramas by focusing on profiling the criminal, called the unsub or "unknown subject", rather than the actual crime itself. The focal point of the series follows a talented group of FBI profilers who set about catching various criminals through behavioral profiling. The plot focuses on the team working cases and the personal lives of the characters, depicting the hardened life and statutory requirements of a profiler (Wikipedia)

Well, I love criminal psychology, so when I met this serie I can’t stop to watch it. I think that Criminal Minds have all that a TV serie need for to be a perfect serie… action, hot men and weapons.
My favorite character are Spencer Reid, he is a genius so he always discovered the serial killer. In addition, he is so cute and he knows magic!
Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to watch all the seasons, because I don’t have much time L but I really wish watch it in holidays.


Others series that I like are: Grey’s Anatomy, How I met your Mother, The big bang theory and Dr. House.


Bibliography

Wikipedia. (s.f.). Criminal Minds. Obtenido de Wikipedia.

5 comentarios: