viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about my Pets!

First of all, I love the animals and I have six pets! One dog, his name is Boby and it’s a “hot dog”, he was a gift for my uncle and he lives in Coquimbo with my grandmother.

Also, I have three cats: Lanucho, Zorro and Kira, the last one is the only that lives with me, because I adopted a few months ago. Lanucho and Zorro lives with my father in Coquimbo.

And finally, I have two canaries, their names are Violeta and Teddy.  
But, I must confess that my favorite animals are the Cats! In my life I've had eight cats (not the same time unfortunately) and I've loved each one of them.

Because I can’t control myself when see abandon cats in the street. In fact, with my brother and him girlfriend we adopted to Janis, she was abandon in Vicuña because she was naughty. Unfortunately, Janis died on May.

My family and I were so sad because she was a beautiful and good cat; she loved play with the cap of the bottle and always drinks water from the key! She was a strange cat, but we loved for that.



Kira, Violeta and Teddy.
Lanucho and Janis.


5 comentarios: