viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

Hello everybody, today I’m going to talk about my learning of English.

Well… this year, a part of my class was English, in the first semester I was in the third level and… amazingly I can pass to English 4!

It’s a good experience, because I can meet new people and I can practice my prehistoric English.
When you talk with other people, they can help you when you’re wrong or you help them… it’s a good option when you need to practice your pronunciation.

I must confess that I've never written in English before, so it was a big challenge when I must create a blog and write in there every week! But today I think it’s excellent to practice your vocabulary… I’ll miss writing every week in my blog :c 

Unfortunately, it’s difficult for me the activities about “listening”, I think that the British English has a really hard accent! They talk so fast! And they often use phrases that I don’t understand…

So I think that in other challenge- for my list of challenges- will be practicing the “listening”, I think that I’ll listen to more music in English and watch movies without subtitles… Do you think it’s a good method to get better my listening?

I guess that thanks the class today I can talk English without fear and I really wish get better English and learn other languages, I think that it’s important for my formation of student of social work.

I almost forget it! From now I’ll use more English outside the class!


Xoxo!

4 comentarios:

  1. Nice photo!, good experience with the people, I think the same to :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good luck with the listening. You can try watching movies that you already watched in Spanish.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree, talking to other people is always useful to learn english

    ResponderEliminar