viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about my Summer Plans.
Well, I’m not sure about my summer plans, because I think that this semester I must take exams, so I guess my holydays will begin in the second fortnight of January.

All of my Holidays I travel to Coquimbo, because my dad lives there and he has a house and obviously I love “La Herradura”, as well as, my entire family 
lives there, and I miss them.

Coquimbo is a perfectly place to rest, as I need to rest and sleep, I think it’s a good option for my holidays.

But, also I must work because I need money to my holidays! So I think I will stay in Santiago   January and my holidays will star in February, and in that month I’m invited to Molina (town of Curico). In there a university friend lives. 

He told me that in Molina we can to camp in the mountain range. I guess that that will be fun, because others friends will go with us.

And my uncle invited me to “Bahía Inglesa” , I've never visited it before, but my brother told me that “Bahía Inglesa” is a beautiful place, so I think it is a good option too.

The reality is that I don’t know what to do this summer! I got a lot of options but I’m not sure about anything

Can you help me to decide? I really need your help!

XoXo.


4 comentarios: