viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

Food

First of all… I LOVE THE FOOD, especially home-food because my mother cooks very well. Thanks her I can eat all types of food.
My favorite plate is “lasagna” and the vegetables cake!
With my friends, we always look for new restaurants that serve traditional food from others countries. And the last one, we went to “Alabam”, in there they cook arabe food… are delicious.
The best of this restaurant is that they received JUNAEB, so you can eat there if you don’t have much money.
But, my favorite restaurant is “Evergreen”, it’s a vegetarian restaurant located in Santiago, near to Paseo Bulnes. It had a “buffet” kind of style so you can eat a lot for not much money, unfortunately it no received Junaeb.
The menu has so many options for example: vegetable cake, pancakes for desert, a variety of drinks, and so many other that I can't remember. Unfortunately it no received JUNAEB.




5 comentarios: