viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Hello everyone!

Today I’m talk to you about my holidays. I usually go to Coquimbo, because there live all my family and my father had a house.
Well, sometimes I feel boring in Coquimbo because I know everything about Coquimbo, his history, his touristic area and his beach’s, and I don’t have much friends there, so some years were a boring holidays.
But, the last holidays I went with my best friend Javiera and obviously was amazing holidays!  She is a beautiful and funny person.
We did everything! We gone to the beach every day, we sailed on catamaran and camped in Valle del Elqui.
We met wonderful people and places! In fact, Javiera met her actually boyfriend in Valle del Elqui.
Unfortunately, the holidays was shot (3 weeks), but we planned go this year again, but     other place, for example Osorno.

Sadly, Coquimbo surfer an earthquake, so his beach and touristic areas are destroyed and a lot of family’s loser everything!

I really wish that everything get better. 

2 comentarios: