jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

My favorite place to eat out it is called "Evergreen", a vegetarian restaurant located in Santiago, near Paseo Bulnes. I love it, because it has a buffet kind of style, and is not expensive at all, so that's great! Even though I’m not a vegetarian myself, I always like to try new recipes based on vegetables only, and since it’s a pleasant, quiet and nice place, I always comeback. It teaches me to eat healthy without expending so mucho money.

My favorite meal is the vegetable cake, because it has different kinds of vegetables and it’s so colorful and it’s so good! But the menu has so many different kinds other options to choose from, for example, salads, burgers (vegetarian of course), pancakes for dessert, a variety of drinks, and so many other that I can’t seem to remember now!


The first time I went with my family, it was after my graduation ceremony and the food was so exquisite that I can’t stop going since! So I totally recommend stopping by and giving it a try. I think I’ll take my friend there so they can be as in love with that restaurant as I am.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario