jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

I like Santiago, because it’s always awake and it seems to never stop. 

First of all, I like finding culture as I walk down the streets, in them or the buildings and constructions, and I love the multiples opportunities that in general the city can give. But sometimes, when I need to escape, I go to the beach or to the country, because Santiago is very vertiginous and people are rude when they’re tired. So, sometimes I need to take break in the beach.

I also like that Santiago is near to beach and the mountains with wonderful landscapes just  in one hour driving.
But, nothing is perfect, in Santiago, doesn´t have many green areas and  the air it’s always so contaminated…If I can, I wish to change that.

For this reason, my favorite place is Parque Forestal, it’s a huge park with huge trees, which makes autumn a wonderful show when it comes. Every day, many people visit this place finding a little moments of peace and tranquility, specially for foreing people. Definitely  recommended this place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario