miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

My favorite band?

I can’t decide what’s my favorite band, because I love music, and I had many favorites’ bands and singer. But recently I’m obsessed with Taylor Swift, in fact I’m obsessed with a song of her. I don`t konw why , because I don’t really like her kind of music but I can’t stop to hear it!

So, I don’t know so much about Taylor Swift, I know she is a very popular and was born in USA as well as at first she sing country, but her last disc is Pop kind.

So, my favorite song is “Blank Space”, I really don’t know why like this song, but I think that song attract me for the lyrics and chord (the lyrics is a little creepy because she talk about that a woman whit two personality and her boyfriend… It’s a really creepy song)

And the video is so amazing! I think that the video was so expensive, because it’s has a big production, but also is creepy. In this video, she acts like a crazy woman.

So, I wait you like this song, is special when you are angry with your boyfriend or girlfriend.




Xoxo



3 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    Ohh!, when I was like 14 years old I listened her, My favorite song is Love story <3 hahahha regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love it taylor swift when I was like in eight grade, but now I don't listen very much her new songs, but sometimes I heard the old songs haha I think they are really good, I'm going to watch the video :)

    see you soon meli !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like Taylor Swift! hahaha and Blank Space is a really good and funny song haha The video is a little creepy, but I like it so much too
    See you Meli!!

    ResponderEliminar