miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

I must confess that I don’t know very much about technology, I know that’s very sad, but I wanted to learn.  At least, I can download music and movies and I can clean my computer with the  antivirus software.
But I can use my cell phone, very well indeed. I think that the cell phones are mini computers but more simple. My cell phone in specially are very cute, because I love buy accessories for it. I have my cell phone since November 2014, was a gift of my parents for my graduation.  

I think I use my cell phone 10 hours a day, because I used it for everything. I read news and books, and also I can listen to music and surf on internet at the same time.
My favorite cell game is Springfield city, I love it! But i can`t play everytime, beacuase I need internet for used it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario